Important Covid-19 Announcement
Hello DSM Community!
This letter is to inform you that chiropractic services will be reopening on Monday, April 27th and massage therapy services will be reopening on Monday, May 11th.
We are happy to provide relief and treatment for patients that are in need of our comprehensive services. But, this does not mean that we will not continue to follow social distancing protocols. This is still an unprecedented time of caution, safety, and sanitation. Therefore, this will be a gradual reopening so that Denver Sports Medicine can be part of the solution and not the problem. Please read the following precautions we are continuing to follow at our office:
- Taking the temperature of all staff and patients upon arrival, anyone with a temperature higher than 99 degrees will be sent home
- All staff AND patients will be required to wear masks. We have a basket of masks that the patient can help themselves too when they walk in, every mask is washed after each use
- Staggering appointment times so that the amount of staff and patients in the office never exceeds ten people
- Only one person is admitted in the waiting room, incoming patients will be asked to wait outside, or in their car until their set appointment time
- Limiting number of people in the PT gym and treatment rooms by asking patients NOT to bring their spouse, children, guests, etc
- Frequently disinfecting common areas and surfaces
- Rearranged reception area to maintain social distancing
We ask that you do not present yourself to our office if you or anyone you know has been sick.
Please call the office if you have any other questions or concerns.